Due to the relatively small number clients we work with, as well as the very personal nature of our relationship, we have decided not to legislate everything that is done at One on One. To be sure, we will have guidelines that we insist be followed, but we overwhelmingly believe in our community to do the right thing. We are not a health club with 4000 members we know nothing about. Social distancing, disinfecting and smart personal hygiene will be our focus.
Our main expectation of each client is to never make decisions or behave in a way that puts any member of the One on One community in harm’s way. That includes…
- Never coming to One on One when experiencing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Never coming to One on One if you have been exposed to someone infected with COVID-19 until tested and confirmed negative.
- Cleaning equipment thoroughly after use.
- Totally respecting 6-foot social distance guideline.
- Sanitizing hands immediately upon entering facility.
We are mutually privileged to be a part of this very special community. By signing this document, I am giving my solemn word of honor that I will follow One on One’s safety guidelines and never do anything that could compromise the health and well-being of each and every person that makes up the One on One community.