Are you living the life you want to live?
Are you consistently achieving your goals and objectives?
Do you enjoy the peace that comes with doing your best and having it be enough, regardless of the outcome?
Could you tell someone exactly who you aspire to be and your strategy for becoming that person?
If you can’t answer the above questions with an unqualified “yes,” please consider attending “Your Personal Mission Statement: A Roadmap to Success.”
- Vision vs Goals; connecting the short term with the long term
- Focusing on who you want to be rather than what you should be doing
- Why it is important to develop a spiritual life that has power and how to keep it simple
- How to create your Personal Mission Statement
- How to use your Personal Mission Statement to create action
- How to maintain accountability
Some of these concepts will be new, inspiring and thought provoking. Others you may already be aware of, but are not using on a daily basis. Our hope is that you leave with a new perspective on how to approach your life and have the tools to make 2011 your best year ever!